رسولِ مقبول ﷺ فرماتے ہیں کہ، "بکریوں کے گلٰے میں دو بھیڑئیے آ پڑیں تو وہ اتنا نقصان نہ کریں گے جتنا مال و جاہ کی محبّت دین دار مسلمان کے دین کا نقصان کرتی ہے۔"
Assalam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah Having posted the same content on Facebook, this Google blog, Twitter and WhatsApp, the scribe has learnt that most people follow this content on the other three media, and hardly anyone on Google Blogger. Therefore, from now on the scribe will stop posting on this blog. Those who wish to follow the new content can do so on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/1827355620834976 Twitter https://twitter.com/SyedAhmerNZ or by joining the WhatsApp group 'ISLAM SAYS' by clicking this link https://chat.whatsapp.com/GC6q8A1ezfcCMlrdKQCiD9 Wassalam and Jazak Allah Khair
Alhamdulillah the second volume of the collection of translations of Mufti Taqi Usmani sahib's (DB) talks is now ready. Because of the Covid situation around the world I decide to just publish it as an e-book at this time. However, there is no restriction on anyone who wants to publish it in print and may want to distribute it. My first and foremost thanks and gratitude to Mufti Taqi Usmani sahib himself. As you know I am not a religious scholar. I had started translating his talks for my children, family, and friends who are unable to read Urdu. When I had first told him, I was shocked when he had written back, "publish it as a book when you have translated enough material." I didn't think (and still don't think) it was my place for my name to be associated with such an eminent and one of the foremost scholar of our times but I told myself that if he is telling me to do it, there must be some Khair (good) in it, so I took it on as a lifelong project. May the re...
Comments
Post a Comment